So we went to Kangaroo Zoo in American Fork. The kids loved it. I mean LOVED IT. We will probably go again once daddy gets here for his vacation in a few weeks.
Betty was more daring than I had expected. I think this is because she was with Livi who had been there before. Betty even would go down backwards and upside down. Something I did not expect from my usually over cautious little girl. And when she did go down like that, she was FAST. Bobsled fast.
Oscar was a little more timid than I expected. He had a slight fear of heights, so a few times he climbed to the top of the slides only to climb back down again.
Iris is fearless. A daredevil. And it is scary. She went down the biggest slides without an ounce of hesitation. She is so small that it was difficult for her to climb into and up most of the things on her own, so she recruited Livi and Betty for that. But going down was all her, on her own.

.jpeg)








No comments:
Post a Comment