As a part of our journey to Utah we spent the morning at the Columbus Zoo. I had been wanting to go there for a while because Jack Hannah is an emeritus zoo keeper there, so I knew it must be cool. And it is a really great zoo. But even going in the morning it was still hot and humid, and so a lot of the animals were sleeping... isn't that always the case.
The penguins smelled like fish and the kids didn't like that.
There were all these statues around the zoo for the kids to climb on and take pictures with. We took them with a few, but this moose was my favorite because Iris is sitting on the antler.
Ever since I saw flamingos at Everglades National Park I have to take a picture of them at the zoo.
I love this picture and that there are three bonobo and three children.
No comments:
Post a Comment