I have done this for a few years now, but I don't think I have ever shared it on my blog.
I am talking about Ali Edward's one little word movement.
I love the idea of picking a word and having it guide you and inspire you throughout the year.
My word for this year is gentle.
I feel like I can be a bit severe at times. I feel like I should tone this down.
So, while reading books about the Amish last year the word gentle kept striking a chord with me. And that is why/how my word for 2013 was chosen.
I am enrolled in Ali's one little word class at Big Picture Classes.
I am excited about this class and how it will help me work with my word all year long.
Have you picked a word for this year?
What it takes to live "comfortably"
4 hours ago




3 comments:
I like this a lot! I don't have a word picked out-- what's a one-word way of saying "Not yelling at your kids so loudly you make yourself hoarse (even if they deserve it)"?
Love your word, I love this one-word thing and have done it a few years now too. I have not picked my word yet but it will come to me.
This sounds great! I need to focus in on my word for the year.
Post a Comment