As this new year was approaching I found myself thinking often about my blog.
I have many friends who's blogs are private, and while I understand why they have made this choice, I also find that I don't visit their blogs hardly every because I forget about them. And yet, in the back of my mind the idea of making my blog private has been calling at me.
But, I am not going to make my blog private.
I have found a compromise that works for me.
From now on, only the current year of blog entries will be found on this blog.
I have moved the rest to a private blog for safe keeping.
This way, all who wish to view my blog still can, but all of our past history and life is now not out in the open.
So, that is what is going on here.
Happy 2013!
What it takes to live "comfortably"
4 hours ago




2 comments:
I miss your blogs xx
I love the idea to move everything to a private blog and just keep what is current open. Thanks for the idea :)
Post a Comment