When the kids were less in number and in age we used to have lunch with Steve a lot. Now, with school times and more kids, this has become harder to do. And that is why I put it on our Summer of Fun list. And it was the last thing we completed. On our last day of summer vacation.
I drove the kids to a shopping center by Steve's work, telling them we were going on a surprise outing. After a summer in the van they weren't happy about another drive (30 mins) just for lunch.
We went into the restaurant and I ordered food for everyone. And while we were waiting for it, Steve walked in. They loved it! It was so nice to see him in the middle of the day. And the M&M cookies were a nice touch too.
What it takes to live "comfortably"
4 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment