The first one was with my sisters and some old friends (who are also sisters). they are woman I have known since we were 9. Jenette and Jaime are my good friend and it was great to see them again after all of these years. It was also fun to get our 15 (!!!!) kids together too. (Mary not pictured).
Our second picnic was at Scera Park, and was after we stopped at the Waffle Love food truck and bought THE BEST WAFFLES EVER for dinner. They are liege waffles, meaning they have a crisp, sugar, crust... And they are delicious! DELICIOUS! The Scera Park was also amazing! With the largest jungle gym I have ever seen. There were 10 slides!
So even though we did nothing pionneery besides eating outside, it was a great, fun, day.
Also, I did buy some bonnets. Here is Iris in hers.










No comments:
Post a Comment