Betty was a bus rider. This made me nervous at first, since I never had to ride the bus, but she loved it.
I have loved how goofy she has gotten this year. A real sense of humor has popped out.
I also have enjoyed doing her hair. Thanks to Pinterest I learned some pretty cool things this year.
I ate lunch with her twice, and one of those times Oscar and Iris came along too. It was fun, but I think were were a distraction
.
Betty had the best teachers.
The Kindergarten Concert. Can you find her? HINT- she is wearing green. There were 150 Kindergarteners at her school this year!
Betty went to a Star Wars birthday party where the girls got Leah headbands and foam light sabres. I love this pic.
They have a beach reading day at the end of school and her teacher sent me this picture.

.jpeg)









3 comments:
Love following you on Instagram and Facebook but miss your blogging! Don't quit!
I love all the Betty pictures. The tennis ball chairs bring back good memories.
Yay for Betty! Hope first grade is even more exciting for her. Loved the pictures comparing the first day with the last day.
I have that exact same towel, and I remember buying it- for my freshman year in college!!! So I assume yours was probably a college towel too. Crazy. I bet beach day was fun!!
Post a Comment