Tuesday, June 25, 2013

#12 -Play Tennis

I noticed a mom and kids practicing tennis at the park the other day and thought, "my kids might like that." So I decided to invest $50 in a few rackets and balls and off to the courts we went! It actually is kind of a perfect idea because we are early risers and the only people at the park at 8:30 am are dog walkers, so we have both courts all to ourselves. Also, it is a caged in area, so I can help Betty out and let Oscar and Iris run around and do other things.



Betty really liked. Oscar not so much. And Iris was a great ball girl.


The only downside was there was a patch of thick, slick mud along one side of fence and 2 out of 3 children slipped and fell on their behinds.  I told them to stay away.

No comments: