Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break

We just had the best Spring Break ever!
There are only 2 things that would have made it better. 1- if my sisters and their families were there too. And 2- if we could have flown to FL on a private plane rather than taking the 2 days to drive there.

We were able to spend time with Nanny and Granddad, and lots of time with my friend Michelle and her family.



  



AND WE WENT TO DISNEY WORLD!

Betty, Oscar, and Iris all loved the rides.



Betty's favorite was the flying Dumbo ride.


Oscar's was Goofy's Barnstormer Roller Coaster. But I think he also liked that he got to ride in a kids wheelchair while we waited in line at Pirates of the Caribbean.


And I think Iris loved Aladin's Flying Carpet best of all.

We also got to meet Snow White, Alice and the White Rabbit, Mickey Mouse, Aladin, and Jasmine.
And we saw Goofy, Pluto, Mr. Incredible, Frozone, The Mad Hatter, Donald, Daisy, Merida, Chip and Dale, Woody, Jessie, and Buzz Lightyear!


We spent 2 days in the park. Some of us got a little sunburned (not the kids). Some of us had achy feet (me most of all I think). But we all had a magical time.

Thank you Nanny and Granddad!



 




4 comments:

The Bell Family said...

Aww love the photos!! I SO wish we could have been there too, maybe next time!!

CK Black Family said...

So very cute and fun! When you get your private jet, can we borrow it to go to Disneyworld too?!

Melanie said...

Hooray for Disney! We do the 2-day drive to CA every year. Though last week I rode in the back of the van for 2-hours and decided that we may fly this year. :)

Michelle Tiller said...

Arrr, great post. We loved spending time with you all too and are really missing you xxx