Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ice Skating




I really don't know how they do it (because temperatures have barely dipped below freezing this winter), but each winter the Harris Pavilion gets turned into an ice skating rink.  I had mentioned to Steve that it might be something he and Betty could do together, and then 2 days later there was a Groupon for half off!


They both had a really wonderful time and we hope they can get there one more time before the season is over.  Betty was pretty wobbly at first, but soon was able to go a couple yards without Steve's help.




I braved being alone, outside, with Oscar and Iris while Betty and Steve skated.




3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Steve is such a cute dad. I love all those pictures.

Michelle Tiller said...

I love the pics, especially the last one of Oscar and Iris xxx

Liz said...

Looks so fun!!!